Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How can I find parents in SC with children who have FASD?

I'm looking for other moms and caregivers who are raising children with FAS/FASD or alcohol related disabilities that live in SC.

Answer Question

Asked by mrsrevjohnson at 2:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 4 (44 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Maybe google it.Good Luck. I'm sure there are support groups for that in your area.

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.