AH i hate this more then anything!!! adult content

i had sex while ovulating, about 3 or 4 days after sex i have some blood in my discharge very random.. no pain at all and it was red/pink!(no brown)... which has never happen to me and also my period is like clock work every 28 days! annnyhooo!! i was on and off feeling sick.. i keep feeling like i just ran 16 miles off of 2 hours of sleep, im tired all the time no matter how much sleep i get.. i do have a low cevix.. that kinda feels wider.. and TMI! but i have been having glups of snot like discharge (clear/white/sometime yellow tint) and my period is a week late today! and the test is NEGATIVE!! AHHH so annoyed! lol... has anyone gone threw this do i seem pregnant?? can anyone just relate.. ps i have a docs appt in 5 days :) thank you..please help lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Those are pregnant symptoms but sometimes people want a baby so badly they start experiencing pregnant symptoms even when they really aren't . GL at the appointment. It may still be to early to tell.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I had those symptoms but after I found out I was pregnant. So you very well may be! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Why don't you wait the five days and just try not to think about it. (I know it will be hard) Gl and I hope you have a gift in your belly :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i had the same thing took test and it was neg and then waited for like 1 to 2 weeks and guess what well i am exp a boy lol. goodluck mama.. keep us updated
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• my test was negative until 6 weeks!...but i "knew" i was prego, n now im 13 weeks tomorro!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 3:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I would test in another week or so. But since you have a doctors appt, I would ask them to give you a blood one.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010