How do I get rid of sugar craving?

I crave sweets so bad especially chocolate! A little bit won't satisfy me either.
Any suggestions??

Janet

Asked by Janet at 2:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Have some fruit. It helps with the sugar craving. When I get to craving, I will eat an apple or a few strawberries and it's better. Just don't let it get so bad that you'd kill for a candy bar because then only a candy bar will help!
    Good luck!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• brush your teeth or rinse with listerine
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I had to pull them out of my diet. I drink think vitamin water grape juice drink of Kristie Alley..all day. It has green tea which makes you a little speedy, and you fill up on it (240z) so you stop snacking. Just knowing that is what I will be grazing on, lots of savory veggies and lean meat and this green soup....you stop craving that brain crave..you want stir fried garlic on everything...you start to crave tart~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• do some yoga through it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I cut out sugar and upped my fats. Helped with the sugar cravings a lot. I actually eat Primal (www.MarksDailyApple.com) and find that cutting out grains and upping fats have helped with sugar cravings and my health in general.
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I suggest sugar free chewing gum and crystal light singles! And about your chocolate dilemma just cut all chocolate off completely! I know it will be so hard but just forget about the chocolate and never think about it that should defiantly bring down all of your sugar cravings!:)
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 11:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010