What is your opinion on this?

My husband and I were talking the other day and he was telling me that a co-worker of his was going out of the country to marry a women he had never met before. When I asked why he would do that, he said his co-worker told him it was

"Because american women have no values, and don't know how to take care of a man, cook, clean, or have relations"

"They are not cultured, taught to be good wives, talk to much, have no class, and no self respect."

He said "Non american women have all these qualities and more".

I was like, what? What are your thoughts on this...

believejohn316

Asked by believejohn316 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, truth of the matter would probably fall more along these lines, "I am a complete and total arrogant, sexist ass and no American woman I have met will have me. I am going outside the country to try and find someone who does not know any better, and when they are here long enough to figure out they will probably divorce my stupid ass too and find a real man."
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• To a super sexist man he has found the perfect woman. To a man with values (REAL ones) they want a woman who can take care of herself and a family... she may not be Mary friggin Poppins... but she is a true companion.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well, that's his co-worker's opinion and he's entitled to it. I'd say with views like that, he'd best get a mail-order-bride. No self-respecting American woman would tolerate such closed-minded and outdated beliefs!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The women he's speaking of behave in that way because it's legal to murder a woman that doesn't obey a man in many other countries. I hope the woman he marries sees the freedom and opportunities women have in the US and leaves his ass.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 2:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• he doesn't like us because we are educated, street smart, do it ourselves kinda of people. He got reincarnated into the wrong age~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• SEXIST. Hope he stays out of the country, we don't need pigged headed men like that around. Probably just mad that women now a days are so independent and start making men get off their asses and wipe their own asses.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• He's not looking for a wife and partner, he's looking for a submissive slave........I feel sorry for this girl and I don't even know her.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• hes stupid and need to learn how to do all things his self including the relations part.................no vaseline
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• LOL! So now its the WOMANS job to do all of those things to satisfy her MAN?! What about the return?!? Good for him I am glad he left:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well all i have to say is SEXIST PIG. This american women wouldn't want his sexist ass.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010