do/did your prenantal vitamins make you feel wired?

i was using an OTC prenatal vit. but my dr put me on a script one because ia m prone to become anemic while prego. anyways i feel wired. like i drank a gallon of coffee. and i surely have not....lol...i did this yesterday too then all of a sudden i crashed and was exhausted the rest of the day. and i have been go go go today...scrubbing and cleaning. and tending to my 3 and 6 year old....i hope i dont crash untill after the kids bedtime...lol...

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 2:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• talk to your doctor and ask about taking a smaller dose a couple times a day.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• no
    they made my hair shiney though
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No they made me sick to my stomach and prevented me from keeping anything down.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Nope, not in the least - but they made my hair shiny and my fingernails long and strong! LOL!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• they made me miserably sick.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 2:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yes i dont get as hungry and i feel funny i might have to change vitamins again..
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• you can always change it, talk to your OB. Thru out the first trimester I tho the vitamin are making me feeling weird, but since i'm in my 2nd trimester I'm fine so it's not the vitamin it just in my head.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i wouldnt have made it through without those pills once i took it in the morning after rising ...... i was ready for the day
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Prenatals always made me sick. I take Flinstones and drink Carnation Instant Breakfast.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No, mine have always made me feel the same lol. I would talk to your doctor to see if you could switch prenatals.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2010