Do you own a Designer handbag?

Some days I think I want one and some days I think no way will I spend that kind of money on a purse.
How about you?

Janet

Asked by Janet at 2:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a coach purse that I've used about 3 to 5 times only because its not big enough to fit everything in to.
    But i didn't buy, one of my friends did and it cost him about 350 for it. I would not indulge in buying an expensive purse if I didn't have the money, but if you do then go for it!!
    JakesMom0606

Answer by JakesMom0606 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• yes to expensive designer brand purses and yes to cute Target or anywhere purses.We have been very fortunate so if I like a purse I can buy it but what I like isn't defined by brand.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 7:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have a fake one. Does that count?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• same here
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Um.. NO.. I have a target brand one that I spent like $14.99 on, they get wrecked and stained and dropped and pulled on... I actually today at 31 years old just bought my FIRST pair of $76 jeans and am having a heart attack about it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No. I do have a VIctoria's Secret bag from a year or two (or maybe 3) ago. It was one of the cute dark denim corset bags with a satin type thing on the front and it laces up with soft pink inside. The tag said it was something like $125. I found it at the goodwill and got it for $2. Saw the tag once I got home. That's the closest I've come to having an expensive purse. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No the $10 bag at walmart is just as good.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• OMG!!! yes i do own several..Dooney & Bourke,Dolce & Gabbana,Coach,Burberry,Gucci,BabyPhat,Prada,jimmy choo
    and thats just a few i own..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• If you consider the nifty looking bag I found at Goodwill a designer bag due to the pen, crayon and spit up stains all over it... then YES! I do! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Several, actually ... Burberry, Dooney & Burke, Arcadia, and too many Coach bags to mention. Had a few Louis Vuitton and Gucci bags when I was a teen but they fell apart too quickly so I'll never do that again (unlike some of my Coach bags which I've had for over 20 years). My current favorites are Beijo and La Tour Eiffel.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2010