Looking for a family friendly, quiet place in Hunter's Creek to rent?

Does it exist? My lease is up on Dec. 1, so I am looking to move to the Hunter's Creek area, but I can't seem to find someplace suitable. It will just be me and my son, 6 months, and we are looking for a 1-2 bedroom for a short term lease. My husband is getting a job in Cali so we will be moving there after I finish my school. I just want someplace with quiet neighbors, no barking dogs or loud noises, and no upstairs neighbors. Preferably a house that I can rent or one floor apartments. I only have 1 year rental experiance, fair/good credit, no pets, non smoker. If you are renting a house or know someone who is...please let me know. I am reliable and just looking for a nice place.

jamjari04

Asked by jamjari04 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Home & Garden

• that might be hard. I know there are homes for rent,but not 1-2 bdrms. at least not that I know of.
    I kknow apts in Hunters Creek by Mc Donald had signs up..not sure of pricing.
    BABYDRS

Answer by BABYDRS at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008