what do you ladies think

i had my last period on the 9th of june n when it didnt come yet in the month of july i decided to take a pregnancy test and it came up positive. i made a doc appoint for monday but im still curious to know why i dint have any sign of the implantaion bleeding. the only bleeding ive had was bck in june. could the test be right and could those few days i thought was my period was something else. im confused n dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didnt have bleeding in any of my pregnancies after conception. Some women bleed some women don't
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i've had three babies and have no idea what implantation bleeding looks like.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i've had bleeding in the begining of my pregnancy but not all women have it,, I dont think you should worry about it.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 2:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i didnt know there was such thing as implantation bleeding till i joined cafemom..and no, i did not bleed with my son
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• With my first pregnancy I did not have implantation bleeding. I did with the second and because I had never even heard of implantation bleeding I just thought it was a short period. I took a pregnancy test because my stomach felt funny and I said something about it to my mother, she gave me that "uh oh" look...I never expected it to be positive because like I said I thought I had my period and it was just short. Go to the doctor to be sure.
    TahjsMama27

Answer by TahjsMama27 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i never had ne implantation bleeding like that, oly when on my period....
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 2:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• haha shay i feel ya, this is the 1st iv herd about it to!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 2:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I didnt get implant bleedin. sorry.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2010