Why do the best people...............................

..........close the question just when they've been made to look stupid??????????

Hm.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 2:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• have the shitface
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Huh? I must have missed something.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yeah, hmmm I have noticed that, too! LOL! They can't handle it, for some reason..........
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Like the one about Frnaken and illegal felon votes? lol

Seem its subjective!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

She said OP's made to look stupid, not OCD answers that have nothing to do with the question. I saw no reason to keep it open once you started copy and pasting. I regret it, though, since that last answer that came in after I closed it definitely deserved some vote ups.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Good question, I was just answering a question that was just ask 39 minutes ago, and it closed in the middle of my trying to answer it.

Very frustrating. either leave it on for awhile, or don't ask it in the first place.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• whoops, NotPanicking I just want back and check, it was your question, I was adding more to my answer.

Since my answer was the last one, I think you for saying it needed some votes up.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It seems like people usually take questions down when they feel thier post has been hijacked. Personally, i am interested in sharing information, not insults.

When the insults outweigh the legitimate, thoughtful responses, i think it's time for the post to close.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• She said OP's made to look stupid, not OCD answers that have nothing to do with the question. I saw no reason to keep it open once you started copy and pasting. I regret it, though, since that last answer that came in after I closed it definitely deserved some vote ups.

I understood what I posted about. You didnt know the facts about what YOU asked about. (the 1000 alleged, only 28 charged..)

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

LOL..So I was right...Apology accepted NP! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2010