Mirena birth control?

Does anyone have the Mirena birth control? If so how has it affected you and what are the pros and cons that you have noticed?

Ambreelulu

Asked by Ambreelulu at 8:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Health

• I have had the Mirena for 2 months now. It hurt pretty bad getting it placed and I had severe cramps for a day and a migrane. I spotted for 3 or 4 weeks but not real bad. Over all its been ok. The only problem I am having right now is that my husband can feel the wires when we make love. The doctor said he can cut them so he cant feel them.
    CharlotteluvsJ

Answer by CharlotteluvsJ at 9:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Birth Control Information: IUD
    Women using the Mirena IUD are likely to experience similar side affects as those associated with the birth control pill. Moreover, some women have found ...
    www.epigee.org/guide/iud.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I have the mirena and have had if for a year and 3 months. I love it. The first three months I spotted here and there, but I haven't had a period since. I still have mood swings, but come on what mother doesn't.
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I've had it for 2 years and I love it!
    tina0728

Answer by tina0728 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2008