What are your weekend plans?

I used to get so excited for fridays to roll around. But now just another day. All I've got planned is my 13 y/o sisters bday party. :(

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• friday- girls night out at local club where it is $10 all you can drink woooo hoooo
    Saturday- 50 screaming 3-5 year olds at a 2 child b-day party
    Sunday- cleaning, laundry, shopping
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I usually don't get excited either but I get to go clothes shopping with my BFF with no kids tomorrow for the Lady Gaga concert we are going to on the 28th! Its an eventful time lol...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well we have a very busy weekend my hubby is picking the step-children up right now so me and my LO are chillin till they come home. Tomorrow we are going to to the beach for the day and meeting up with my SIL and kids and then on Sunday is my dads b-day so we are going to my parents house and spending the day there and then drop the step-kids off and Monday i am relaxing and spending the day with my DD. We never do anything on the weekends so I am very happy we have plans. My DD has never seen a beach or lake. We live in VT so we have lakes and we don't really live by one so going and seeing her face is gonna be a memorable moment. Everyone have a great weekend   :~)

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• will be here, working on our ranch... :o( it's HOT here in Texas!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 2:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2010