Who else thinks TV remotes should have pager buttons like cordless phones do?

I think they should. Seriously... I have been trying to find ours for about an hour now... thanks to my 3 year old. lol. When I ask him "Where did you put the remote?" he just looks at me for a second and says "Ummmm..... I don't know." LoL.

But before he started saying that, he sent me on a wild goose chase. He said that he put it in his kitchen (plastic play kitchen). So I went and looked through the whole thing -- the refrigerator, oven, microwave, and the all of the little cabinets. Not there. Little fibber. LoL

So wouldn't it be cool if they made a pager button for remote controls? Not just TV remotes... DVD, stereo, all kinds of remotes. I think that would be a good idea!

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've been saying that for years!
    It would make things so much easier. We used to have velcro on the remote and the tv and stick the remote to the side so we wouldn't loose it. But, we kept forgetting to put it on there!
    I would love a pager button. Something that just stays attached to something and you push a button to make the clicker beep. Great!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• you can buy them
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• YES!!! My 1yr old is always taking it all over the house, they could just put the button in the tv or dvd player............... I would love.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 3:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• we bought one of those HUGE gag gift remotes for the "over the hill" person and use it as our normal remote.. haven't lost it yet!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• That would be awesome.
    collier5

Answer by collier5 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i bought a pack of 4 from the "as seen on tv store" like 7 yrs ago..they were little tiny pagers you put on the back of remotes, car keys..anything and it had a remote..they were color coded.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• LOL! ME!!!! I get so tired of having to hunt them down when I need one.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yep, GPS on the remote would make my DH a happy happy man!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• ME! Same with my cell phone and keys! I lose my cell all the time in the house and have no one to call it for me so I can find it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yup that would be great!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 3:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010