What's the one thing that males you cry (Happy tears)

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh Boy! Let's See! My 18 month old daughter accidentally grabed my SO's dingaling (he had cotton shorts on at the time) to climb up on him. I laughed so hard that I was crying happy tears.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• going into my daughters memory box and takingout her first disposable diaper
    it is so tiny
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• remembering my dad he's no longer with us but when i remember the pranks he would do to us like scaring us lol
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Watching birth videos. I don't know what it is, but I usually end up crying. And then I laugh at myself for losing it. I think it is just such an emotional event. I can't help myself!
    collier5

Answer by collier5 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• What is the one thing that makes me cry happy tears? The birth of my kids..tears of joy. Getting married to my husband, he's the best!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I forgot to add mine, watching my babies grow up and learn new things. I want them to stay little forever but yet I want them to grow up and experience life to its fullest.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Memories of my time with my husband.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• happy tear? o goodness it has been a while. i think it would have been my mothers day this year. i had never had a mothers day girft. or even a decent mothers day. the XH was an ass and i usually ended up getting yelled at on mothers day. this year my fiance surprised me with a lot of roses and a card that was so beautiful it made me cry......my first mothers day that i actually want to remember...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 3:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Things my dad and i did.. R.I.P. daddy dec. 25,2008
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I wrote poems for each of my children about when they were born...it always brings tears to my eyes when I try to read them out loud lol
    3blondebeauties

Answer by 3blondebeauties at 3:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2010