does anyone else???

does anyone else love to be flirted with by random guys u might bump into... it makes me feel good... and wrong all at the same time :p

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• FLirt~No but if a girl finds herself in a conversation with a cute costco checker~i am going to gaze into his eyes as he speaks~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• no i think its creepy at times idk why lol
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• LOL, yep it does. Its great to know that other guys, other than your own think you look good!!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 3:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• God yes
    only attention i get now a days
    now i look for guys that look twice or lingering looks
    smile now instead of look away

have to get that little feeling like i am beautiful from a man, and mine is to into his interests and not me for sure

reminds me, when is that postman coming??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i get a kick out of it but feel guilty at the same time. it is flattering that another man find me attractive but it makes me feel guilty for being flattered. because i would so not like it if SO was out flirting with other girls. i try not to flirt back....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 3:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• YES! It feels good to know you still got it ; )
    3blondebeauties

Answer by 3blondebeauties at 3:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes I love the attention! As long as its not creepy or disrespectful. Its nice when someone makes you feel attractive and wanted...something I miss:(
    TahjsMama27

Answer by TahjsMama27 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No..

Don't get me wrong. I liked it when I was younger (early 20s or so). Thought it made me special, made it seem like "gee I must be attractive strange men are hitting on me".. Then I got older and realized. Some men would hit on a stump if they thought they would get anywhere or get any attention back. And many men who flirt/hit on perfect strangers usually don't have much luck with women anyway. Those men usually take the "shoot at as many as you can and hopefully you'll tag one" attitude towards women.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• :D Yes. It is nice to know that through the years of baggage and children that you get looks.....and when those guys are younger RAWR I see my cougar side.. ha ha ha ha
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• You know it's not going anywhere so it's a nice confidence booster.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010