Have you used the InStyler?

I have been wanting to get one but they are really expensive and I don't wanna waste my money on something that I'm only gonna use once and then stick in the closet for the next 5 years. LoL.

So, if you have one.... what do you like about it? What do you not like about it? Are you glad you bought it?

And just how much DOES it cost? All I remember from the commercial is "x" amount of payments of $39.99. I don't remember how many payments. But I remember it was expensive. LoL

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have one and I love it I can either curl my hair or straighten it with it if I remember correctly its around $100 but I got 2 and my sis and I just divided the cost and she got one too
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have one and I really like it, it is much better than the regular iron, certainly worth the money!

Answer by older at 3:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'd much rather get a joico k-pac reconstruction straightning iron. I hardly ever curl my hair, and already have a nice marcel curling iron anyways..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I'm one of those, I had to be able to sample it before I buy it types of people, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I sold them at my salon at Christmas time. Here was the results: I, personally, did not like it. It wasn't easy to operate. It's also very damaging to hair to use any hot metal to wet hair, I don't care what's advertised. It's bad. It also made my hair full of static due to the brush feature. I say no, it's not worth it. My daughters each got one for Christmas. Daughter #1 won't even try it. Daughter #2 loved it. Customers all had mixed feelings about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I got one about a year ago when it was buy one get one free. I gave one to my mom and she loves her...i didnt like it...didnt make my hair as straight and I would have liked and it would get staticy so I sold it..
    sent4u5041

Answer by sent4u5041 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes & I LOVE it!
    Shades_0f_C0l0r

Answer by Shades_0f_C0l0r at 12:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2010