What do you think?

Do you find women who feel the need to swear like a sailor and fly off the handel in a fit of MAJOR over reacting,show a sign of lack of intelegence? I am sure many of you have been there...I don't mean totally pissing someone off, but voice a different view and have them rip your head off. I think it is trashy and shows them to be not very bright. Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "agreed.....but sometimes people take it as an offense when you dont agree with their point of view or even their belifs it makes them feel as tho they are being threatened or even challenged to defend themselves..even tho that is not the case at all... "

if your offended by something someone says, or you don't agree with them, the only way to defend yourself properly is to give a reasonable debate back. By simply saying, "you're wrong, nah nah nah nah nah nah" or similar statements are only going to make you look stupid, and only going to justify the other person's opinion more. If you say something more like, " I don't agree because_________" and back it up, you'll not only be expressing your opinion, but be able to do so in a more mature and intelligent manner.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I think it just shows they have poor coping skills.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• agreed.....but sometimes people take it as an offense when you dont agree with their point of view or even their belifs it makes them feel as tho they are being threatened or even challenged to defend themselves..even tho that is not the case at all...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 3:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• you are not in "meanopause" yet I see~I joke, but I know all sorts of really smart people who can come unglued and over react...
    full range of emotions doesn't reflect intelligence in my world~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I would have to say sometimes depending on the topic the person could just be upset, but on the norm I would think the same
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Just because a woman swears doesn't mean she's stupid. Someone can be very bright and still swear. So it's trashy for women to swear but not men?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It just sends the message that they are low class, someone who is really not in control but trying to impress other people...and going about it in all the wrong ways.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• This question doesn't even mention men.............. same goes for them.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yourself*
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010