help!!!!!

i took a hpt which was positive then went to the dr and the test was negative I was so disappointed they send me for blood work is there still hope???

swedeheart

Asked by swedeheart at 3:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes! i had a neg blood test and a pos hpt and was pregnant
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes there is still hope... I had a friend that tested negative three times and took a blood test and was pregnant.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yes there is still hope that happens to one of my friends almost everytime she is prego
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 4:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Same thing happened to my sister. She got a positive at home, but when she took it at the doctors it was neg. She hadnt held her pee long enough to build up enough HCG. but she was preggo!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 1:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Oh yes there is hope. An HPT and the test you did in the doctor's office is testing the amount of HCG in your urine. These levels change depending on how long it has been since you went to the bathroom. HCG doubles every 2 days. The blood test you took with give you the yes or no but the true answer comes on the next blood test in two days. If the number is double or more then you are!!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 8:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010