not really a question more like a vent

So on the 26th my DS will be 2! He's my first and so far only baby.... Time flies and you don't realize how fast it goes till it is gone! I miss him crawling, and his baby giggles and coos.... He's grown up so much and so fast! Oh and my little brother is going to be 13 on the 28th too!!!! Wow im happy and sad at the same time i never knew that was possible!

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 4:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• have another! :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Parenthood def. chjanges your perspective on things huh? I remember when my first was tiny, everyone kept saying "cherish this time" and I was thinking "well no shite sherlock" Only to sit in the car and bawl like a baby they first day he went to school..lol. It happens to all of us. Most of us learn how wise our Moms get with age too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I agree, your proud of they're milestones, ye...t it is sad that they are growing up so fast. I take tons of pics and video or her so that at least I can capture those special baby moments I will never get back.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• we are actually TTC and waiting to see if we were successful! so far im way late but no AF and neg tests tho
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yes i too take tons of pics for christmas in 2008 after DS was born we got a new digital camera and a 4 GB memory card and was told to take tons of pics.
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• omg HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2010