would you?

i went to my aunts house yesterday and shes all oh how cute you look pregnant already .i smiled and said thanks . and then she says as soon as ur baby is born wear a belly i forgot what its called lol but those things that u put on to look thinner so you wont stay fat . because your arms are huge too start thinking of working out your arms. lol i didnt know if to be offended or like whatever. i just left and said i have to go get milk for my babies . im usually the outspoken one and the one that tells you off if you offend me or hurt my feelings lol. how would you handle the situation? this is an aunt that hasnt seen me in like 6 months lol

mommyof2chasmin

Asked by mommyof2chasmin at 4:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say " Obviously someone liked it if I'm pregnant, and you dont look any better" haha
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 4:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• lol :)
    mommyof2chasmin

Comment by mommyof2chasmin (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• She ment well!! Ahh sounds like you can roll with it, especially if she was trying to make you feel good. You will always know when someone means to hurt ya. Sounds like she was just trying to give you weight loss ideas for the future. I would have probably done the same thing as you
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• lol yeah but also she need to take her ideas as well i just thought to myself look at you you never had a baby and you look pregnant maybe you should go excersize lol..
    mommyof2chasmin

Comment by mommyof2chasmin (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Family members always seem to be more honest and blunt to the point! When I was pregnant I had my brothers, sisters, and my parents reminding me how huge I was getting and need to walk, exercise and take good care of myself and not to become "washed up" lol just try to keep in mind they are just trying to be helpful
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i told my grandma w/my first pregnancy that he liked it all...and we're no longer in the 50s where women were supposed to be cookiecutter images of each other.
    crkirby

Answer by crkirby at 4:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010