have you ever dropped you baby?

My biggest fear is dropping my baby. Have you ever dropped your baby? Was he/she hurt?

GingerMom33

Asked by GingerMom33 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• nope, but he rolled off the couch
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• nah, you wont drop the baby relax. i have knocked my son over though by accident, while he was sitting, and he just kinda went down in slo-mo and looked at me funny
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 4:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No thank goodness. My daughter rolled off the couch while I was turned to grab the wipes and I was sitting beside her... I still haven't figured that one out. Lol, but she was okay even though I freaked out and cried like a baby and didn't want to put her down ever again! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• nope, thank god!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• no, but like others have said, rolled off the couch...scary!!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well I have to say yes, but there was a little more than dropping involved. My kid loves to hang up side down, and had just learned that he could throw himself around. Any way, I am walking around our bed and He threw himself backward and I couldnt catch him in time. He landed on the pile of quilts then the floor. He was fine, cried. I had more emotional damage then he did! LOL, he cried for like a minute and was fine, no bumps or bruises.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No, thankfully. I even fell down the front steps to my building while holding her & didn't let her go. I was shocked at that.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 4:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I slipped on ice and fell with her - she was 9 months old and I thought she hit her head. I still don't know if she did or not...I was so upset I threw up, but she was fine.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 4:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No I never dropped one of my babies.....the most scary thing that happened to me.............. my last baby I was 36 when I had her. so that made it even harder ..and she was my worst sleeper...getting up every two hours day and night for months on end. I just finished nursing her and put her in her bassinet. I was soooo tired that after I fed her I sat on the edge of the bed with my arms crossed (like I was still holding her) and fell asleep sitting up.I startled myself thinking...............omg I dropped her...WHERE IS SHE!! I had put her in her bassinet...and she was soundly sleeping. scary
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• No but it's good that you are thinking it could happen. It might help you keep from doing it.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010