i wanted to know

does ouvalation kits work to have ababy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i believe that they do. i forgot what brand it is but its in a pink box and fairly expensive works. i have one daughter and one due in 58 days thankx to ovulation kits. hey it doesnt hurt to try. :) i wish you all the best on trying to conceive
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 4:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yes.. this is how my sister did it..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• yes they do,,
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• they do. clear blue easy makes one that's amazing. it's expensive, but worth every penny. i have been ttc for 3 years and got pregnant after 3 mos of use and they say it takes 3 mos to really get your cycle down.
    jadeyvonne

Answer by jadeyvonne at 5:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I used the OPK.s and after i finally figured out my cycle i got preg.... now im 4wks 4days!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• They do work but can be confusing. I would strongly suggest charting your BBT (Basel Body Temperature). The changes in your waking body temperature give a clear picture of what is going on in your body. fertilityfriend.com is a GREAT resource!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 9:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I had a Clearblue Easy fertility monitor but it just didn't work for me in trying to figure out when I was fertile and when to try to conceive. I am leaning more towards taking my BBT each morning and observing my CM so that I can predict by my bodily signs, when I am most fertile and able to try for a baby.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2010