I a relationship that is not there anymore, but my daughter is attached to him and he is not her real dad?

i want to end the relationship but i don't know how to explain it to my 4 year old daughter with out breaking her heart. I have been with this man for 3 1/2 years and the last year has been ROUGH. We Fight continuously and i am not sleeping in the bed as much as i use to. I don't know what to do now.

dsjeepsrt6

Asked by dsjeepsrt6 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Your child is young enough, that when you break up with this man she will not remeber him,,it might be a little hard for her at first,,but if she doesn't see him again she should get over him..

Answer by louise2 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My son is still close with my younger kids' dad. They can still be a part of each others lives even if you split up.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I agree with Louise2....
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008