Do you still...

celebrate your birthday? If you do, what do you usually do? If not, why?

ps, totally bumpable

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes. I celebrate by eating my favorite foods (guilt free!!), and doing whatever I want. I was alone on my birthday last year, so I had some cheesecake and Jack in the Box, browsed around Walmart for a bit, then drove to the lake. This year I wont be alone, so I hope to celebrate by going out on the town.... in Europe!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I still love my birthdays... I don't do anything special...my family does that. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• SO and I give each other their favorite kind of sex on birthdays

Answer by admckenzie at 5:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I don't usually do too much. Last year, I went to the Olive Garden with 2 friends. This year however, my Dad was nice enough to buy plane tickets for us to go visit him the week of my birthday out in Washington D.C. and along the Virginia coast.
    StephB0203

Answer by StephB0203 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• my familys (dads fam & moms fam) usually each have dinner & cake for me. & i usually will either go out for the night with friends, or go away to the jersey shore or something like that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Every year on my birthday weekend, we go to the Romulus Pumpkin Festival. It's a small town thing with no carnival rides!! I HATE the cost of all the carnival rides. But this year they might not have it due to budget cuts!crying

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We usually take the kids to the grandparents and go out and then we also do a family breakfast at my fav. restuarant
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I do celebrate it with my family, we go out for dinner and a cake....
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes, we still celebrate. We usually go out to dinner and I get cards from hubby and my daughter and a gift or two.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I celebrate a little. Just sleeping in, taking a "day off", which is rare since I stay at home with our daughter. My husband does dishes, makes whatever I want for dinner, and we have cake and ice cream with the candles and everything. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 17, 2010