Pissy and hormonal

I'm in the middle of a high risk pregnancy and I am just pissy and hormonal. Anyone else having this problem? I swear. I feel like I am constantly PMSing here. I can't stand it. How do you get past it? I hate this stage!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had a high risk pregnancy .. i was like that too.
    sleep as much as possible. that's the only thing that made me feel better. of just go take a nice shower all by yourself with no one else around.
    good luck.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 5:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• you have every right to be pissy and hormonal! :D it just has to pass, i remember that stage i was a b*thc and i never even ment to be and everything made me mad. good luck to you!
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Write in a journal, cuz i know from personal experience that the cycle is: getting pissy and PMSing, yelling and getting angry at people, feeling GUILTY for being angry and yelling at people, get even more mad at yourself for being PMSing and pissy, yell and PMS at more people, feel even more guilty about being so mean, which makes you even more mad at yourself and others.
    So it'll probably help to take it out on a journal, so you won't feel so bad about being mean to people, and you can still get out your anger and vent. Hope this helped
    Young_vegan19

Answer by Young_vegan19 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• am i the only one like that not pregnant and pregnant?
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I was the same way
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2010