Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Every time I have an opinion about ANYTHING my husband rolls his eyes and acts annoyed,how do I react to that?


Asked by flowerchid72 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

Level 5 (83 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Men, cant live with em and cant shoot em for food either......LOL
    Ask him the next time he rolls his eyes what exactly he means by doing that. If it is a shot at your intelligence or lack there of in his opinion then you 2 need to have a serious talk. Don't get defensive with him, that only makes a man feel more right. Try a rational discussion. Talk to him like you would talk to a 7 year old your trying to explain death do.

    Answer by vbruno at 8:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

  • Well, you can get upset and yell..which won't fix or change anything can hand him a bottle of asprin and say "gee, you don't look well..I think something is wrong with your eyes"! LOL He should get the point. If he comes back with a smart comment...say well...asprin won't fix a bad attitude. Guys! Ya just gotta love em ...or we would kill them! LOL

    Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

  • as soon as he does it bring it up. don't get mad and have a harsh tone, just let him know it hurts your feelings and that if he disagrees with you then to find another non-hurtful way of expressing it. he may not even know he's doing it!

    Answer by Ambreelulu at 8:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2008