attn: people that have repeat miscarriages

did you ever find out why? recently just had my 3rd miscarriage. i had a lot of blood work done and everything came back fine except for this protein c deficiency pertaining to blood clots. now i have to go see a hematologist, but that appointment isn't for 2 months. really curious about this. anybody know anything?

jadeyvonne

Asked by jadeyvonne at 5:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Check out this group, they may be able to help out more

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110162?ct=search_top

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I too have had 3 miscarriages but my blood work showed that everything is in the normal range. My RE could not give me any answers. This lead me to research Traditional Chinese Medicine (TMC). Now I am seeing a practitioner who is the first person that I have met that has any real answers for me. I have been seeing her for 2 months and I can tell that my body has changed, for the better. I am confident that my next pregnancy will lead to a strong and healthy child. I hope you find your answers. The stress of now knowing what is going on inside your body is quite difficult.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 8:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i have had a lot of miscarriages*more than 3). Mine was due to low progestrone.
    willysmama

Answer by willysmama at 11:34 AM on Jul. 18, 2010