I'm preg!.... but these cramps!!??

Is it ok to have on/off cramping that kinda hurts then goes away after a few secs? It only happened about 5 times today... and i was on my feet for like 9 hours... with of course a short 10 min break... I work in Fast Food

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 5:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had cramps throughout my pregnancy,, I used to freak out each time I did which mostly was after I made an effort. I hope you and your baby are just fine,,, if it didnt stop I suggest you check with your doctor just to be sure.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It's normal. Your body is rapidly changing and will sometimes hurt a little bit. As long as you're not bleeding heavily, some spotting is normal as well, I wouldn't be worried. Just put your feet up on your breaks and drink lots of water.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It depends how far long you are? If your in the first tri it could be the pulling and twitching of your abdomen. The only time you need to be concerned is if your bleeding becomes dark red and you fill up a pad within an hour. Now the cramping ,if it get to be unbearable and brings you to your knees then yes you are haveing a miscarriage. Your best bet is to go home and tell your boss you could be miscarring and go put your feet up. Now if you hesitate to long then you'll start getting a fever and get the chills. I've had a miscarriage before and you will know, your body will know it' time to flush the fetus out. It was meant to be. The fetus is a strong little bugger and if your body is rejecting the pregnancy you will know :) Just relax and put your feet up :)
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 5:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• cramps are pretty normal..mine got pretty painful.. plus i felt like someone was cutting my vaginal wall with a knife.. sometimes it can getting pretty scary because you dont know what real pain and whats just stretching and normal
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I had ralllly bad cramps when I wasnt drinking enough water. mine where so horrible i could barely stand them. They came in waves. Just drink tons of water, and rest when you can.
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 8:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010