stages

i dont understand about stage 1 and stage 2 on baby foods. my son has started on rice and were stocking up on baby food now to have for later when hes ready for it. but my boyfriend bought baby food that says stage 2 on it. Is there a difference? what are the stages?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Stage 2 jars are just bigger, sometimes thicker than stage 1s.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Really the only difference is that the stage 1 is less flavors, and they dont mix any flavors together. Stage 2 has 2 flavors mixed together and more of a rage of flavors. Stage 3 has chunks in it and mix 3 or more flavors together. We used stage 1 for about only two weeks and now we use 1 and 2...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I noticed a stages thing on the back of the cereal box. But i dont think there is a whole lot different, just chunkier.
    Florence_Moss

Answer by Florence_Moss at 5:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2008