Finding out gender. To know or not to know???

I was dead set on not finding out what our 3rd child is but I'm slowly losing it. I need to plan!!!! Anyone else struggling with this??

lucky11mom

Asked by lucky11mom at 5:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• we wanted to know.
    johnny4ever

Answer by johnny4ever at 5:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Oh yeah. I had to know.
    It's so much easier knowing. However if you REALLY like surprises, I guess you could wait.
    But I have to plan everything and thank god I did because my little girl blew through several stages of clothing in just the first few months. She's 35lbs and pretty tall (cant remember...lame) and she's only 2 and in a size 5T.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 5:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Heres to clear expectations~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I had no problem finding out. It's kind of fun to know.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• There was no struggle for me. We wanted to know on both so that we could get what we needed and have it all ready.

I wish you the best of luck on what you want to do either way.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I've always wanted to know the sex of the baby, just to prepare, name picking, invision him, I couldn't not find out.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Not finding out was the coolest thing ever for me. We had gender neutral clothes and a few of each gender. I didn't have a shower until after the baby was born.

I knew I was having a girl though. I knew with my son as well but we found out with him. This time around I really wanted to wait. It was so amazing. My husband caught her and then handed her to me. I snuggled her and then looked down to find out the sex. I got to announce that I was right and Yes it is a girl. It was perfect for me but I'm not really a planner either so I can see how that it could bother some people to not know. If it's going to cause you to stress out then find out, the less stress the better.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I plan on not finding out. But DH doesn't understand why. lol ...we'll see what happens. i struggle with it too i think. I really want a girl.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Sorry, no question to me, I need to know. I don't do surprises, nor do we spend time picking out names unless we know what sex we are having. I have absolutely no idea why you girls plan to wait! Makes no sense! By the time my kid gets here we will have at least the first years worth of clothing, diapers, toys and whatnot well before the baby is here - and we can't do that w/o having a sex...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I def want to know so I can plan ahead of time and have everyhing ready. Life is full of surprises already, no need to add another.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010