colostrum???

so last night my DH and i were being intaminte... and he drank some colostrum and thought it was disgusting.... (it was a slight mood breaker and funny) what did ur SO or DH think when he tasted breast milk or colostrum for the first time....

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 11:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was so excited when I first lactated that I wobbled to him and and squeased out a bit and said taste, surprisingly he did! He said it didn't have a taste, later when I breatfed he didn't mind the taste, said it tasted like sugar water. I think he was more upset that I weaned then my DD! He'd kill me for putting this on here!
    FrecklesMcPhee

Answer by FrecklesMcPhee at 11:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My hubby said it tasted like vanilla ice cream... just like male sperm it will change with what you eat.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• brian doesnt really mind the taste, some men like it and some dont.. i told him to get over it, because if i give him oral it tastes worse.. lol
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008