Do you like mayonnaise?

The reason I ask is bc when it comes to certain hamburgers like at Chili's or. Denny's I ask for extra mayo and they give it to me in a small tiny bowl (kind of like a clop of it) but I don't care.
Anyway knowing darn well mayo is not good for the body I eat it like this like once or twice a month or maybe longer. I like mustard too but I like the mayo better. So what if I am doing some walking/jogging would that some how put me back on a healthy track or is this slowly building up in my veins and heart. please give me an eyeopener on this. I cut out sodas and am drinking lots of water...Does this count for anything? Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I hate mayo , why do people put it on everything???
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I like mayonnaise only if it is really cold. I don't care for it warm or hot in anything.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I like Mayo, but I LOVE Miracle Whip :) I can eat it out right out of the container!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• kraft mayo
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 6:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I think its gross lol but we all have out opinion but i dont think if you have it once in awhile it is going to kill you i wouldnt stress too much about it :]
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love Mayo! Everyone laughs at me because I put Mayo on Hotdogs!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• no
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 6:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i am not a mayo fan.
    if you make it yourself it is not bad for you, it is just eggs and oil (just use olive oil).
    if you buy an all natural one, i don't think you should worry about it. i don't think restaurants are making their own though.
    as far as your health goes, cutting out sugar(soda) is pretty big...so hip hip hooray!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• There are a few things that a bit of mayo works for me.I prefer mustard for most spreads or the very best is Cranberry Mustard yummy..

drfink

Answer by drfink at 6:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The mayo I buy is made with soybean oil, so it is a heatlhy oil. Should be eggs, oil & vinegar. Watch the lowfat versions because they can have added sugar. I am not so crazy about mayo but I will eat it every now and then if it comes on a restaurant sandwhich or something.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 6:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2010