paranoia?!?!

is it normal? because since i got pregnant, ive lost two friends, one had killed herself and the other died in a car wreck..a few days ago my friends house caught fire and they lost everything...
i get nervous every time i get in the car, or are home alone...
did anyone else have a problem like this?
is there any cure? im sick of being so fidgety and afraid that somethings going to happen..
i also feel strange that im not paranoid, AT ALL about my baby...
huh idk.

alexsmommy1234

Asked by alexsmommy1234 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Happens sometimes...and it does affect you if you let it... I lost my first husband when I was only seventeen..he drown in front of me screaming for me to help him...I tried to get to him...but it was too late.... I lost our son we had together....as this son grew older. Things happen to everyone and we have no control over a lot of it....it doesn't mean we will have bad things like this happen over and over............. focus on the good... be a survivor.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• They say things happen in threes. We'll you've already mentioned three. Of course, you can be upset because they were your friends but you need to rationalize what happened to them; then be sad for them because all these incidents are horrible. I don't think I would take it to the extent of paranoia. Being sad for what happened to them, yes.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I was super paranoid during both of my pregnancies though I am not sure how "normal" it is. I was paranoid people were poisoning me to kill my baby. It was so bad one time I had gotten a Slurpee then to target. When I got back out to the car one of the back windows was rolled slightly down and I did not remember doing that. I threw the whole Slurpee out. I had only one drink of it bacause I thought someone broke into the car to poisen my Slurpee. And I asked for a new waiter/waitress if I had to send food back at a restaurant, and if I felt someone looked at me funny or I didn't like their tone I wouldn't eat what they gave me lol. Its bad! I am not that way when I am not preggers tho.

ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 6:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• sorry mochamom meant to vote you up.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010