White stuff almost creamy coming out of nipples....

haven't nursed in a long time. what is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Health

• spammyann is correct. My daughter had weaned at 18 mos. About a year later, I still had this on occasion! Weird, huh?
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yea its probably just milk i stoped nursing my dd last aug and i am still leaking milk...lol, sometimes i leak like a basket if hse is crying when i pick her up...lol i hate it i wish i could just make it stop!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Not try to scare you but I would talk to your doctor about this. It could be something as simple as it just leaking cause of past breast feeding but you could also be pregnant or have a breast problem.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Although this is normal especially after giving birth as well as during your monthly cycle, keep watch because you don't want it to be something more serious. If it is bothering you, you should have it checked out...Good luck!
    believejohn316

Answer by believejohn316 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• it's been 6 years & mine still do that. I talked to my Dr. about it, she said it's totally normal.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010