Pain after sex? adult content

Am I alone here? After DH and I do the deed (about an hour or so later) I start getting a lot of pain "down there." It is an achy pain but enough to really annoy me. There is nothing painful during sex or even right after. Does anyone know why this happens? No, I am not pregnant, nor did I recently have a child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Health

• sounds like you are just sore.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Some times, especially if its been a while. I think like muscles that you havent used in a while (not saying that you havent done it in a while ;-) )
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes it can happen
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Do you know if you have endometriosis? It might be worth talking to your doctor. I have pain at the very beginning, but it's because I'm a little older and my hormones are low, so that changes things. I have endometriosis and don't have the type of pain you describe, but some women do. I would bring it up.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 8:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2010