carpet cleaner??

where a good place to rent a cheap but effective carpet cleaner? URGENT!

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 7:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Try Target or Walmart for Rent a Doctor or something like that. You have to go to the service desk to rent one. Also it will be better in the long run to just go buy one.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Most grocery stores in my area carry the Rug Doctor.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Your local hardware stores would have them for rent, too - Ace, Tru-Value, etc.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Our Albertson's rents Rug Dr. We are in Montana and I think Albertson's might be a regional chain though, so if you aren't in the north western part of the country that might not work for you!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 8:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• itsallabtthem: did you buy one? which one and how much did it cost, if u dun mind me askn
    khmymommi

Comment by khmymommi (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have not bought one, but from past experience when I had carpet buying one would of been a lot cheaper. If I still had carpet this is the one I would buy: (my friend has one and loves it. She said it works great on her white carpet)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bissell-ProHeat-2X-Upright-Deep-Cleaner-8920/3957088

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We ususally jsut run to the groecery store and get a rug dr.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes, i recenlty invested in the Bissell ProHeat ... same as the link provided above by itsallabtthem84. I love it; and it keeps my house looking as if I really don't have two labs coming in every evening. Rent vs. purchase? Always purchase when the price comparison is about the same. It's amazing.
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 22, 2010