Did you see this? adult content

I'd like you to take a look at this

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 8:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• 38 out of 50. Don't really care to try the rest. Not MY bucket list by a long shot.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Not anyone's business but mine and anyone else who may be involved in the items on the list. Honestly, is CM just going to start posting MILF porn so they can drag more traffic to the site next?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• there are only 7 or 8 i havn't tried, but some of them really are BS - La Perla sex? HAHA
    a couple that could top that - sex while your partner is driving (totally dangerous, im not recommending) and sex in a hospital bed. or what about sex in a tree... lol
    tavczakbabe

Answer by tavczakbabe at 8:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My personal opinion in regards to a "healthy" sex life.

A healthy sex life is one that makes an individual happy, one that their are satisfied with and one that they feel fulfilled by. That's it.

Those things are achieved by different individuals in different ways. One person may need to try anything and everything under the sun in order to achieve a happy and healthy sex life.. Another may only need to do it with one person their entire lives, in the dark, in the missionary position only in order to achieve a happy and healthy sex life.

The key.. Know thy self.. Know what you need, know what you want, know what you desire, know and accept your own sexuality.

Does the list cross the line... To me . No.. It's a pretty tame list in my opinion.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• a healthy sex life is one with communication where both people are satisfying their desires. it doesn't have to include any of those things on the list, or it can include that and more.
    tavczakbabe

Answer by tavczakbabe at 8:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Whatever floats your boat. Certainly woud not be my list
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Geez, lovin!!!! I have managed to avoid this over there on the stir since they put it up!! And here you put it in Q&A, lol!!

My feelings on this is that this is a subject between my and my hubby. We can (will) do what WE feel is right, and THAT is all that matters! I don't have any desire to do anything with anyone else, or with a girl, and I do not have a "bucket list" for my sex life! And even if I did, NO-ONE but me and hubby would EVER know about it, LOL!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• huh?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• oh lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010