*sigh* im soo frickin tired and have some chores i gotta finish and

it doesnt look like the kids want to go to bed early. i started school this week, after being out for 11 years and im not adjusted yet.
so any tips on how to keep going for another 2 hrs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Coffee. Coffee Coffee coffee Drink a red bull or just put the kids to bed and then past out set your alarm for 2 hours before the kids get up and do what you have to do in the am. I feel you momma this is how my week has went.
    I get up at 130am for work every morning so since Monday i have gotten about 18-20 hours of sleep all week. My hubby went and picked my step-children up this afternoon and my DD dicided she didn't want to take a nap today so i am waiting for her to fall asleep right now and then i am bed bound. I have tomorrow off but we are going to the beach for the day and then we have to drive 2 hours to my parents Sunday for my dads birthday party then 2 hours home then i have to go to bed and get up at 130am to start and 4 day strengh of 10-12 hour days at work all over again.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2010