Help! My dh and I could not make it to his nieces wedding. We feel they may have been offended. We want to get them a very special wedding gift! Any ideas?What were some wedding gifts that really stood out in your minds?

michelle146

Asked by michelle146 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Money
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• massages
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• This was probably one of the cooler gifts we got at our wedding. It's a sand picture. There are three different densities in the sand & each density is a different color, so the colors tend to stick together. Anyhow, when you flip it upside down, it creates a really cool landscape & it's always different. DH & i still stare at ours & play with it all the time & we get lots of compliments on it.

http://www.sandpicture.com/source/shop.html

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Thanks ladies I needed the same advice.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• lol, yeah...money was a great gift too!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I was very grateful for all of the kitchen things i got. Nice dish set. Nice cookware etc. ...But i can't remember who got me what. But i do remember that i haven't had to pay for ANYTHING i use in my kitchen (except i think the garlic press). :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• You could always ask them what they would appreciate the most.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I had a second mom take our wedding invitation and have dried flowers arranged around it and framed. It was something her friend did and it is still gorgeous 12 yrs later and sitting out for all to see. My friends also made a quilt for us chronicling our life together (that far because we had a kismet type of situation) as well as their own little touch.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 9:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Thanks Ladies as these are good ideas! Samurai those are beautiful pictures.... Thanks!
    michelle146

Comment by michelle146 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2010