Why is Louis Farrakhan demanding reparations?

Is this man a serious nutjob or what? HOLY MOLY

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/16/louis-farrakhan-sends-letter-asking-jews-for-reparations/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Apparently he's been oppressed. If he is mistaken and hasn't been oppressed, maybe someone should get on that so he can appreciate what it really means.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Because......he's Louis Farrakhan!!! It's what he does--just like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. *sigh*
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• serious nutjob for sure
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• who cares?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• who cares?

People who don't approve of Jew bashing, mainly. At least that's what I got from the AP story about it a few weeks ago.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Twice in one day, Lori, that is a record...also Sweets, I thought the same. This guy is a media whore and the more we talk about it, the more attention he gets (even if it is indirect).
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• People who don't approve of Jew bashing, mainly. At least that's what I got from the AP story about it a few weeks ago.

We are not supposed to care about Sarah Palin even though she is talking about a possible Presidential run an was alomst our VP. Someone makes a post about her (and why wouldn't they? republicans are paying her big $$ and she IS involved in politics) ...yet the big 3 Louis, Al and Jesse and CONSTANTLY brought up by the CONSERVATIVES on here when they are NOT elected to ANY office and probably never will be

so Ill ask YOU what YOU ask LIBERALS...WHATS THE OBSESSION? I mean I wouldnt even KNOW about these guys if YOU ladies and FOX news weren't always adding to their PRESS

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• O and PS Mel Gibson is a JEW hater as well.....at least that is more RECENT of a revelation that LOUIS

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Here is the difference for you. This isn't celebrity blog babble, it's a major statement on behalf of an entire organization:

"Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan has written the leaders of more than a dozen major U.S. Jewish groups and denominations seeking "repair of my people from the damage" he claims Jews have caused blacks for centuries. Farrakhan sent the letter along with two books from the Nation of Islam Historical Research Team that the 77-year-old minister said prove "an undeniable record of Jewish Anti-Black behavior," starting with the slave trade and Jim Crow laws."

Associated Press

This isn't an interview soundbyte or a TMZ piece - this is something he did on behalf of Nation of Islam, not on behalf of himself.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

It is politics AND CURRENT EVENTS...Mel is a current event!

Louis is OLD news and no one gives a damn, He has NO political power, no power at all ...so I really don't give a rats butt. He could request a KINGS RANSOM , 40 acres and a CONVERTABLE MUSTANG for all I care...He wont get shit.

Him and Malik Shabazz can sit in a room together and talk cracker jax all day...it doesn't affect me or anyone else.....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010