Whats the weirdest/funniest/craziest/stupidest thing you have done today?

Today I was bringing my boys inside for lunch, and my two year old stopped in front of me, I tripped on him. But thats not where it ends.. I somehow managed to hurt my pinkey toe pretty badly. So I'm walking with a limp for a few hours before I actually look and to my surprise My toe is almost twice its normal size. and completely purple. haha I don't really know how I managed it on a trip over a baby.. Sigh** haha

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh dear...you probably broke it, and there is nothing you can do. Just *try* not to whap it again!

Hmm...I walked into spider-webs not once, not twice, but three times today. Yeah.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• today, nothing, it's been a ho hum sticky kind of day.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It was raining this evening right b4 bath time and the boys (5 and 2) wanted to play in the rain so I let them...I made them take off their clothes tho (cause we have a private backyard anyway) and they ran and ran in the mud...you should have seen my shower after I cleaned them off!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• That sounds like something i would do.

but today the funniest thing i have done is laugh while my therapist was telling me to picture things in my head that i'd rather not think about. ...weird.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Oh, I feel your pain! I hate hurting my toes. :-(
    Today, I was walking to my room and turned to tell Kyra something. I turned back around just in time to face plant the corner. When I added the milk to my coffee, I put the coffee in the fridge and sat the milk jug on the table. A few minutes later, I about drove myself crazy looking for the coffee and wondering why the milk was out. I filled up the dog bowl witj dry dog food, turned, tripped over my feet and fell into a pile of freshly spilled dog food.
    And to think today was a good day!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I drove 3.5 hours 1 way to drop my 18 year old sister at her new college. I brought my 1 month old along because I didn't want to miss any nursing sessions with her. I file that under the stupidest thing column. She didn't even say thanks.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• nothing that funny
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2010