Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Is there such thing as a massager for the head/scalp?

I mean there's for the back neck legs now I need one for my head I have this copper spidery looking thing but I would have to do it my self it feels so good but no one wants to do it for me and if they do they get tired.
I just want something that would do my head with a slight vibration... I guess.
can any of you ladies recommend a place... I greatly appreciate.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (6)
  • Yes it's called your husband/boyfriend/SO. LOL

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

  • I have that spidery looking thing too!!!! I freakin love it, but you are right no one wants to do it for me! You can get a head massage if you go to a spa/salon type place.

    Answer by MommyH2 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

  • giggles....


    yeah, ok. homedics makes one.

    Answer by lovinangels at 9:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

  • The one I've seen is called "The Tingler", I tried it once and it works pretty well, put me to sleep, lol.

    Answer by heratyc at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

  • I have the spidery thing too. You're so feels great but unless someone wants to do it for you it's tiring. Thank goodness my granddaughter thinks it's big I sit on the floor and she sits on the couch....heaven, I'm in heaven..ooops sorry :)

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

  • That's what I was thinking as well and here it is. The Original Tingler Head Massager


    Answer by musicmom08 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.