Is there such thing as a massager for the head/scalp?

I mean there's for the back neck legs now I need one for my head I have this copper spidery looking thing but I would have to do it my self it feels so good but no one wants to do it for me and if they do they get tired.
I just want something that would do my head with a slight vibration... I guess.
can any of you ladies recommend a place... I greatly appreciate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes it's called your husband/boyfriend/SO. LOL
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have that spidery looking thing too!!!! I freakin love it, but you are right no one wants to do it for me! You can get a head massage if you go to a spa/salon type place.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• giggles....

um

yeah, ok. homedics makes one.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• The one I've seen is called "The Tingler", I tried it once and it works pretty well, put me to sleep, lol.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have the spidery thing too. You're so right..it feels great but unless someone wants to do it for you it's tiring. Thank goodness my granddaughter thinks it's big news..lol. I sit on the floor and she sits on the couch....heaven, I'm in heaven..ooops sorry :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• That's what I was thinking as well and here it is. The Original Tingler Head Massager

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2010