Why am I spotting?

7 weeks tody and I keep spotting on and off. Its a light pink almost Samon color? But no cramping yet. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Can be normal :) Warning signs of a miscarriage are bright red bleeding and cramping, and 50% of women spot in their first trimester.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I would take it easy...just rest alot until you see the doctor. I have had spotting with this pregnancy, my doctor said it was old blood and my body is just getting rid of it. I even passed a clot when I was 28 weeks pregnant and I'm fine well besides the shortning cervix, I'm going on 32 weeks now.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:12 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Doesnt sound alarming to me. Just take it easy, and lay around a lot. Just give it acouple days. My friend had quite heavy bleeding for almost 2 weeks when she was pregnant. turned out she was pregnant with triplets and lost one, She now has 2 year old twins! Good luck hun, and congrats!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 8:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010