Should I do this?

They have offered my husband a better work but i t is in LIMA,PERU,they have offered him three cars only for him,the better school there for our kids,three nannys for our kids anda big house in the best place in lima that is called "la planicie" and a big big house I already seen the house in pictures what should i do go to peru with my kids,are they going tol ive a happy llife there? I dont know much about PERU is it a safe country,Ijust heard about macchu picchu and a food called"ceviche" WHAT SHOULD I DO LIVE THERE?

BlueballandKids

Asked by BlueballandKids at 9:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• What a wonderful opportunity!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• That's something you need to discuss with your exteneded family and your husband. You and your husband are the ones who raise your children, if there is stability, love, consistency, security, etc...you should be able to live most places (within reason).
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!
    BlueballandKids

Comment by BlueballandKids (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• This: That's something you need to discuss with your extended family and your husband. You and your husband are the ones who raise your children, if there is stability, love, consistency, security, etc...you should be able to live most places (within reason).
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It sounds very tempting. I' d check on security, medical care, taxes.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It sounds nice, but it would be a big change. Discuss it with your family. Honestly, the only thing I would not want there would be the nannies.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2010