Thoughts?

Thoughts on the first video?

http://inflation.us/videos.html

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Very depressing...2023-24 until actual economic recovery?!? Scary stuff!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I don't want to watch it right now,maybe later.I was thinking it would probably be at least 10 or more years before any real recovery.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I couldn't listen to the video no speakers. I had to sell the for laundry money. However on the economy until our gov. gets their heads out of their A$$ES we aren't going to escape this depression.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• hot-mama
    it's rather ironic that you couldn't listen to it because you had to sell the speakers for cash.

I'm very sorry for all of you who are having a hard time. :( i wish there was a way i could help everyone.

Yeah That's why I added that I read the answers and realized what it was regarding and found it funny. It's ok though things will get better. I have faith. You have a good heart thanks!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My head hurts---this was my thought when viewing it. Due to that I could not really concentrate on viewing it.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I don't think you want to know my thoughts on it. I'm having to live it. It started for us in 2004 and hasn't let up yet. It's pretty dark around here. I had to call today to tell them I won't be able to make the house payment. On the 25th, it's gonna be even darker when they turn the lights off. Pretty soon we'll be a family of four living on the street. What can I say? My husband and I are trying to calmly and rationally figure a way out of this ordeal, keep our two kids happy and enjoy every moment we have together before the one third of his lung that still works stops functioning. I'm determined to finsih these last three semesters of biotechnolgy. We've survived hell for six years now, what's another year gonna hurt? I just need to know how many days one can go without food and still survive. This is no joke. I would never wish bad on anyone, but I'd love to see those politicians live on $12,000.00 a year with no help.
    ajeffery1032

Answer by ajeffery1032 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• hot-mama

outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2010