does every expecting mother show at 4 months?

i am havin my 2nd child and didnt lose all the wieght from the 1st one [alot of it though]. i am 15 wks and will be 4 mths on monday and not showing at all... does this usually happen? i think with my 1st i showed but didnt show alot alot until 5 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It depends on the mommy to be. I showed when i was 4 months, but my sister didnt start showing until she was 7. and even then she looked like she was only 3 months!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Everyone is different when they start to show. I have 5 children and didn't start to really look pregnant until I was about 5 months.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I was wondering the same thing. I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and not showing at all. I'm also carrying some extra weight. I guess only the slim girls get a baby bump sooner? Considering my belly is already "bumpy" enough. lol I guess I'll have to wait a few more months to start showing.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I didnt show till I was almost 8 months along, so it depends I carried really low and to the back.
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 12:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Me too..I didnt show till I was about 7-8 months as well, but when I was showing boy was I showing..lol...It all depends on who it is...I was a skinny 5'3" 98 ib woman. I would have thought I would show automatically but it was the opposite...As for second...I feel I will show from the beginning..I didnt lose too much of the baby weight...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I had a friend who didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 32 weeks along (she never had regular periods and took a pregnancy test early on that was neg.). Anyway she wasn't showing than (and she was not overweight). I was the one with her when she found out she was pregnant and how far along she was. We were both in shock. However, I saw her about two weeks later and she had completely popped out. The doctor said that her baby was way up in her rib cage and toward her back.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I didn't start showing till about 24 weeks, or six months =] So everyone is different.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• On my first pregnancy I didn't show untill I was about 7mths along and ppl thought I was only 4 or 5 mths preg... But now im 15 wks also and im showing like if i was 5mths preg....I did lose most of my baby weight...Which left me at about 130lbs I was 115lbs when i got preg w/ my first! Now I look like a Cow :( at 15 weeks!!! So sad!!
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 2:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Heck no, I didn't show with either till about 6 months.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008