What is a bump exactly?

Can someone tell me what a bump is. I am new to this and I could understand better if someone explains it to me. :) Thank you if you could also be so kind and get me started by bumping me and I'll help you out just let me know what to do :)

buggin4baby

Asked by buggin4baby at 9:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It just puts the persons question into another category and you get points and so do they for it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• If you like a question you have an opportunity to bump it and you get credits and they get one and it moves there question up.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I thought that a bump helped to keep your post towards the top of the section. The more bumps that you get the higher up towards the top your post stays. That way it doesn't get shuffled back as new posts come in. I am not sure though. I hope you find your answer. Have a great night.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• This---That's something you need to discuss with your exteneded family and your husband. You and your husband are the ones who raise your children, if there is stability, love, consistency, security, etc...you should be able to live most places (within reason).
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• .

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• itsallabtyhem ?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010