my little sister is only 12! does anyone have a 12 yr old thts thinks their just hot shit?

my sister does she already had sex with boys and girls, has fully devolped boobs i mean shes a like a B or C and shes super skinny and walks around like her shit dont stink.. my mom isnt much of a mom and my dad dont know wht to do. my grandma was basically our mom but she passed away may 15th this year. she did her best at raising us and my sister became too much. now she stays with my dad and he dont know wht to do. she ignores his calls and texts if he grounds she climbs out windows and takes off

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 9:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Sounds like your sister needs a wake up call. My friends DD is 13 (just turned) and she was coming and going as she wished no matter what her mother said she also climbed out her window smoking weed and had a 17 boyfriend. Well her mother told her if she cont. hangout with the riff and this17 yr old boy and if she climbs out her window one more time she was gonna call the cops. Well she pulled her shit again and my friend called the cops and they put a APB out on her and they found her with this boy and a couple of other kids down on the lake smoking weed and drinking and needless to say she told the cop that if they brought her home that she was gonna leave again. So the cops talk to her mom and the put her in teen jail for a weekend and let me tell you that girl hasn't climbed out the window and she is home when her mother tells her to be. The only thing that hasn't changed is she still thinks shes the shit. But shes home.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• that's really sad
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Honestly she sounds like a teenager, maybe shes not dealing with the death of grandma/mother figure very well...I'd just try to be there for her and try to talk to her and understand. We've all gone through stuff. I was a foster kid since I was 5 so growing up not having parents and hitting teenagehood without parents was really hard, I was always supervised so I'd run away and come back, Also a little over a year ago one of my twin sons passed away and it didn't hit me till a few months later. I'm 24 and I did things I never thought I would, I went and got a tattoo got piercings and started going out with friends, mind you I have children but it was a cry for help. I did eventually get through it. I look back and can't believe all the things I did. I didn't seek for help though I just didn't think anyone would understand and my husband sometimes didn't wanna tlak about it, we all grieve differently. Good luck
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Good god MixusT wat is your problem some one definetly has a bad case a b**chy ness today
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• at 12?! i expected her to be having sleep overs or asking my dad to take her and her friends to the beach not out screwing boys and girls dressing sexy acting wayy older then she is! with the world the way it is im 19 and look about 17-18 shes 12 looking the same age how are men going to look at her? thts my little sister im not jealous im concerned about how she is and the shit shes doing! my dad doesnt know wht to do anymore i wasnt like like tht at 12... and my condition? im 19 settled down to one man and were having our first baby we live on our own and work.. sounds like your just a bitch! would you let your 12 yr old GIRL out to do those kinda things if you would you dont deserve children
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• she was like this before my grandma passed away.. i loved my grandma to death and always tried to help with my sister. sometimes i think tht if i didnt get pregnant my grandma wouldnt have died! cos i found out 3 weeks after my grandma died i was 4 weeks pregnant. and she always wanted me to have a baby so she could raise it with me before she passed :( and my sister is just a insane animal before grandma passed she carved TANYA into her leg
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• You sound jealous. Is it because you're pregnant and can't do anything you want anymore? Who the hell are you to judge your sister in YOUR condition??? Your sister may be better off learning lessons on her own if you're the only resource available to her. You sound mean and bitter. She's 12 for crissake and your family life has been tumultuous at best...what did you expect her to be like at this age????
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 9:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2010