The first few weeks you were pregnant, were you crampy and feeling like you were gonna start your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt like i was getting my period up until about two weeks a go i am thirteen weeks now and my doc told me it was ok and normal but if you are that sared ask your doctor he/she can help you out better
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes!! I feel the same way; I just found out I was pregnant. I am 7 weeks along! I was scared as well and posted a similar question lol.
    OhioGirl224

Answer by OhioGirl224 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yeah as soon as i took a pt i thought it was gonna be neg cuz i was crampin so bad, but it was pos and i was so scared i went to the er, they said its normal it the 1st trimester!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yess....im 20 weeks along and i sometimes get cramping but they feel like period no more..
    it feels more like when you run and get a cramp..doesnt last long though.i lie down for a while and it goes away
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes, yes, and yes!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 6:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2008