Should I love my son more then my husband?

Because I do is that wrong? I would od anything for my son but no so much for my husband...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that's the way it is supposed to be.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• the love should be different. The love for your man is him as your lover,companion,and business partner,so to speak.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love my husband but I love my son and kids way more.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Love between spouses is different than the love for a child.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• i feel ya, darling. i love both, but in certainly different ways. a mothering love is protective-to-death..and the wifey love is, well..not. maybe because one is a child (and will always be YOUR child, no matter their age) and the other isn't. sometimes i look at my dh and think, 'would i go into a burning building to save him? not, if my son was outside, safe, on the ground with me. would i take a bullet for my son? yes, any day. my dh? again, not if it meant leaving my son.'' that's just the honesty of my heart.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have to agree with Buzymama and butterflyblue. The love between Spouses should be and is different than the love you feel for your kids.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love my children and my husband in different ways. But not one more than the other. I do put my husband first because he is my other half, my mate. Together we are a unit for our kids. The fact that we stand together meets our children's needs and our needs individually as well.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love my DD more then my hubby also but i would do anything in this world for them both. I have a different kind of love for my hubby and a different kind of love for my DD but they are both unconditional love and i would take a bullet for the both of them. My DD & hubby is my whole world. I do understand some of what your saying your child is flesh and blood and they grow inside of us and they need us to stay health inside of us.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I feel the same of my daughter, she will ALWAYS come before anyone else.
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 10:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• They are both a different kind of love but most of time (should be all the time) mothers always love their children more then their SOs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2010