Are your kids ticklish??

My kids are EXTREMELY ticklish. If I even go near DS, he just rolls on the floor and starts cracking up. I'm not even touching him LOL!!

rmeyer0012

Asked by rmeyer0012 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If they want to be....they can turn it on and off. So if they're "in the mood" ....they will totally bust a gut! haha
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• YES!! And like the OP's kids, I only have to act like I'm going to tickle them, and they get all squirmy and giggly!!! :o) They also love tickle games like the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" the anticipation about kills them!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• o yes. and sometimes its the only way to turn around a bad mood. :)
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Yes, extremely, I just pretend to try to tickle them and they bust out laughing.
    monkeedork

Answer by monkeedork at 10:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• VERY!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• :-) She is SOOOOO ticklish! I only have to look at her, smile, and wiggle my fingers and she's on the floor laughing. :-)
    She's not a fan of really being tickled though. She said the other day "new rule. You can tickle me when I tickle you. Please!".
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yep! :)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• yes my son is. and my brother, his uncle nate, tickles him TOO much and he hates it. lol. i will say "uncle nate is coming over" and he will say "uncle nate will tickle me!". i have to tell him, just ask uncle nate not to tickle you so much. anytime we talk about any of his uncles he will talk about uncle nate tickling him. "uncle mike doesn't tickle me, uncle tyler doesn't tickle me, uncle nate tickles me."
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2010